TS Junior Panchayat Secretary Notification Apply Online, Payment online Application Form 2018, Last date for payment, Apply Online For 9355 Posts @ top recruitment.in
GramaJyothi Panchayat Secretary Last Date Extended, Apply Online
Gramajyothi official website provided facility for applying for TS Junior Panchayat Secretary Notification 2018/ Application Form Apply Online, Registration, Panchayati Raj Section recruitment jobs. Telangana Panchayat Raj & rural development has announced Recruitment Notification for 2017-2018 For fill 9355 Posts of Junior Panchayat Secretary Vacancies. Check Categories wise, zone wise Telangana State Panchayat Raj Department has issued the notification for Junior Panchayat Secretary Posts. for the 2018-2019 year the department had issued notification for a large number of vacancies released around 9355 posts.
Telangana Junior panchayat secretary notification Candidates waiting for TSPRI jobs can utilize this golden opportunity and apply for the Jr. Panchayat Secretary Posts can apply through online at tspri.cgg.gov.in. Gramajyothi official website provided Online payment direct links. Telangana State Panchayat Raj Department is the state level organizer of the panchayat department. Filling all vacancies in the direct recruitment process. for payment online previous mentioned the last date 11th Sept. due to server down, the Last date has been extended to 14 sept midnight.
Panchayati Raj Apply Online, Payment TSPRRE 2018
Panchayati Raj Department has announced 9335 junior panchayat secretary posts. various vacancies posts, recruitments notification released. Hence the applicants seeking to get the Telangana state government jobs can proceed to apply from 3rd September to 15th September through the TS Panchayat Raj official website portal. The Last Date is extended for payment of Application Fee up to 14-09-2018 (Midnight) and for submission of applications up to 15-09-2018 (Midnight) New
Submission of Application starts from 3rd September 10:00 AM
Telangana Panchayat raj applies online, As per official notification Applications are invited Online in the proforma Application available on the official website https://tspri.cgg.gov.in, 15 September last date for payment of fee) for recruitment to the post of Junior Panchayat Secretary. Aspirants seeking to check more details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, Syllabus, Material Telugu medium, and English medium application process, important dates, and other details from this article. Also, candidates can download Telangana Jr Panchayat Secretary Notification 2018 PDF form, application form the following attachments. TS Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Notification 2018 For 9355 Posts – Apply Online, Registration, Eligibility TSPRI Panchayat Secretary Notification Apply online.
జూనియర్ పంచాయతీ కార్యదర్శి దరఖాస్తు గడువును ప్రభుత్వం పొడిగించింది. నిజానికి ఫీజు చెల్లింపుకు ఈరోజే చివరి తేదీ, దరఖాస్తుకు రేపు చివరి తేదీ. దరఖాస్తులో ఎదురవుతున్న ఇబ్బందుల దృష్ట్యా ప్రభుత్వం గడువును పొడిగించాలని నిర్ణయం తీసుకున్నది. ఫీజు చెల్లింపుకు ఈనెల 13 వ తేదీ, దరఖాస్తు చేసుకోవడానికి ఈనెల 14 వరకు పొడిగిస్తూ ప్రభుత్వం ఉత్తర్వులు జారీ చేసింది. మంత్రి జూపల్లి కృష్ణారావు సూచనలతో గడువు పొడిగిస్తూ నియామక ప్రక్రియ కమిటీ కన్వీనర్ నీతూ ప్రసాద్ ఉత్తర్వులు జారీ చేశారు
Steps to fill the online application form
1. One time Registration with mobile and email
2. Change Password From Date of birth to your choice
3. Fee Payment
4. Fill and submit Application Form
1. Edit option will be available on 16th Sept 2018 (Date revised due to many visitors to the website)
2. Edit application will be provided in two phases.
Phase 1: Application fields will be allowed to edit by a candidate on 16th Sept 2018 other than the fields i.e exam center, mobile no, email and field related to payment (local status claimed by candidate, community, differently abled person, EX service person)
Phase 2: Fields which are related to fee (local status claimed by candidate, community, differently abled person, EX service person will be allowed to edit separately Date will be announced. CANDIDATES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO EDIT OTHER FIELDS. Some of the Candidate have to pay additional Rs.400 based on the modifications made on these payment-related fields
3. Candidates are hereby instructed to bring a self-attested photocopy of the identity card ( Aadhaar card, EPIC Card, PAN card, Driving license or any other id issued by Govt) which is submitted in the online application form along with hall ticket to the examination center.
4. The candidate has to ensure that the photograph uploaded is identifiable and as per the requirement. Any candidate’s uploaded photograph file is not identifiable or not clear, Department reserves the right to decide the candidature. Hence candidate is instructed to verify the photograph / signature uploaded and use the edit facility to re-upload the proper photograph/signature if required.
TS Panchayati Raj Payment Online Application Fee
Application Fee: To apply for the Telangana Panchayat Secretary posts will have to pay the application fee as mentioned below. General Candidates must pay Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight hundred Only) and SC, ST, BC (Non-Creamy layer candidate), PH & Ex-Service Men must pay Rs.400/- (Rupees Four hundred only) towards Examination Fee. The B.C candidates who come under Creamy layer also pay Rs.800/.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1) Whether submission of Application is through Online or Offline?
Submission of Application is through Online only.
2) What is the procedure for applying online?
3) How can I pay the fee?
The Candidate can pay through Payment Gateway using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net
banking / UPI.
4) Is it mandatory to have a Mobile number and Email id?
Yes, Mobile Number and Email Id are mandatory for each candidate.
5) While filling the Registration / Application Form, What if I entered the wrong details?
While updating details you will be having “Save” option after each page. Click on Save
button to save the details and proceed to “Next” page. Any unsaved data will be lost.
Candidate will be allowed to edit the application after the last date of submission of
application. A one-day edit option(To edit any wrong data fields) will be provided after
the last day of application submission. For edit application date please refer Notification.
6) Once the fee paid is it refundable?
No, once the fee paid is neither refundable nor transferable.
7) I forgot my password, what to do?
In the login page click on the forget password and enter the registered Email Id and a
Captcha code below. A link will be sent to your registered Email Id stating your
registered mobile number and temporary password. Enter the mobile number and
temporary password in the Candidate Login page. You will be asked to change the
password. Enter your temporary password and give the new password and confirm
password for successful change of the password. If you didn’t receive the mail in inbox,
check in the SPAM folder.
8) If I misplaced my copy of the “Application Form”, how can I get another copy of it?
You can take a print out by login in to your account, and by clicking on “Print
9) Whether I have upload the photograph and signature as one file?
No, Candidate has to upload photo and signature separately.
10) Is other State Candidates are eligible to apply?
Other State Candidates are eligible; however other State Candidates will be treated
under Open Competition.
11) Is there any negative marking in the Final Written Examination?
Yes, 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
12) What is a Roaster Point? How the reservation is made?
As per Telangana State Subordinate Service Rules, there is a cycle of 100 Roaster
points. As per the Roaster points prescribed in rules-22 and 22(A), the number of posts
in each community/ category reservation was made.
Technical Helpline Phone Numbers:
9346180688 / 9989240688 / 9949310688 / 9949418118
Timings: 10:30 AM to 6:30 PM
E-mail Id for Technical issues: email@example.com